Clients by Design with Jon Osborne
Clients by Design
Learn an approach to gaining new clients that is conversational, authentic, and quickly builds trust
The Clients by Design course helps coaches and consultants learn a reliable approach to enrolling new clients in a way that is honest, ethical, and relational and builds trust.
Over 10 weeks, in each 90 minute session you will learn:
- the five key conversations of client enrolment, so you can identify where a client is and what needs to happen next
- how to quickly build trust, regardless of your current reputation, qualifications or experience
- how to think like a designer in order to create more value for you and your client, with your client
Regardless of your current ability in this area, you will learn how to fine tune your listening and what to pay attention to when with new and potential clients. As a result, you will leave with an approach that helps you:
- effectively engage clients, without being salesy, pushy or manipulative
- feel confident having conversations with new clients
- approach new, more senior and higher value clients
- quickly build trust regardless of your skill, credentials or experience
- set value-based pricing that you and your clients feel good about
Jon Osborne cares about making business more human. Through 15 years of experience as a consultant, he works with leaders and entrepreneurs to enable people’s potential. He loves to facilitate transformational learning experiences where intuition meets rigor and expertise to produce new and unexpected results.
Jon discovered the creative power of design while leading innovation initiatives in construction at a global consulting firm in 2016. Combining design thinking methodologies and ontological coaching, he has helped leaders and consultants in telecommunications, professional services, and not-for-profit organizations to identify what clients really want, make powerful offers and navigate the unknown with confidence.
Jon continues to help clients produce better outcomes by design through his own consultancy. He is a Senior Instructor of Human Centered Design at LUMA Institute, a program coach at the Institute of Generative Leadership, and a consulting partner at Altus Growth Partners.